Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dedication

Papa - Josiah had so much fun playing with your sock puppets!
He LOVES watching baby einstein - he watches so intently that he forgets to blink, and his eyes start watering!


So, we made a very quick trip to Raleigh/Wake Forest last weekend. We ended up coming home a day early when we got word that Robin was dying and they were having a special baby dedication service for their family before they went out of town. It was sweet to see the whole family together but so sad to realize that this would be the last time we would see Robin this side of heaven. Thank you for continuing to pray for their family.

Josiah is tons of fun - showing more and more of his personality everyday. He is enjoying eating new foods, growling and jabbering often, jumping like crazy in his johnny-jumper. His hair is getting pretty long - long enough that it's usually sticking up in at least a couple of places when he wakes up.



Josiah was publically dedicated to the Lord on Sunday. It was meaningful for us even though we had made the decsion to raise our child to worship and honor God over a year ago. I am so thankful for everyday I get to spend with my son; he has brought countless smiles to my face and now occasionally gives me beautiful slobbery kisses. Thank you, Lord, for the precious gift of Josiah Garrison Brown.

3 comments:

thomashardwicke said...

I just love him so much. I can't wait to photograph him when I see him next. Just you wait!!! He is the best thing! I miss that kid a ton.

the broomes said...

i think that Josiah is ready for a faux hawk!!!! (i'd love to see it:))
we continue to pray for Robin's husband and children. so very sad. i'm sure that you are tons of help right now--we also pray that God gives you discernment on how to love those sweet little boys.

Josh and Donna said...

i love his dedication outift, he looks like a little man, so sweet!