Eating a peanut butter sandwich may not seem blogworthy, but this is a big deal in our house. With my family's history of food allergies, we had been waiting to introduce peanuts to Josiah. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to make him a peanut butter/jelly sandwich - what's a childhood without it?! Anyway, thankfully, Josiah thoroughly enjoyed his peanut butter with no adverse affects!
Bella loves to read books!
siblings.
sweet kiddos.

We went to this great children's museum in Raleigh - very hands on and interactive. Josiah had a BLAST! Here he is playing with a train set. Big hit!
Water - another big hit!
my girl.I know...sparklers in the day time...but Josiah was so tired at night, he couldn't wait up to do them in the dark.
baby toes.
I laugh out loud every time I look at this picture. Adam got Josiah his own Cubs hat from Chicago; it's the cutest thing you've ever seen,(even when he's not crossing his eyes to look at it!)
fun at the park.
Yes, I have my hands full, but I wouldn't want it any other way. :)
Hmmm.
The only thing I like more than roses from my hubby is when they are FREE! The lady at the grocery store gives them away when they start to turn brown. Thank you!

3 comments:
We LOVED having time with you 3 last week! Good photos and GREAT memories! Thanks for posting.
Great pictures!! They are so cute and Josiah is so funny. have another fun day. nana jane
The hat picture is PRICELESS!!! I love it-- Adam needs that one framed in his office:) Great talking with ya the other day. Love you! ...And congrats on the clearance with peanut butter- it's Joshua's favorite!
Post a Comment