So, I'm way behind on blogging. Here are several pics from the rest of our Christmas/New Year.
I LOVE this - it totally captures Josiah's exuberant smile and joy for life!Nana Jane
Grandaddy Bob
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." - Psalm 127:3
I LOVE this - it totally captures Josiah's exuberant smile and joy for life!Nana Jane
Grandaddy Bob
4 comments:
They get sweeter every time we get new pictures. Thanks a million .
nana jane
More! More pictures of my nephew and niecelet! Hey, maybe sometime you could come visit me overseas with them, right? I think they'd be good with a 30+ hour traveling day. Let's see, how many times does that run through both Toy Stories...
Thanks for the gift of time . . . we enjoyed your visit! Love to all of you~
Precious! Love you!
Post a Comment