Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Smells Like Pancakes

Just a few pics of what we've been up to lately.



In honor of May Day.


Some dear friends offered to let us come swim in their neighborhood pool! Both kids had a blast...I'm sure there will be more pool visits this summer!


Josiah sporting the latest in swim wear fashion. :)


I had a most enjoyable Mother's Day. Being a mom has got to be the best job in the whole world. I love my kiddos so much. As much as they may frustrate me at times, they bring me incredible joy and teach me how to love.


Oh how this girl makes me smile! She has started adding to her vocabulary almost daily. Here is a list of words she can say today: Mama, Dada, eat, juice, shoes, bath, ball, hat, jacket, blankie, uh oh, cracker, no, diaper...there may be more, but that's most of them. Now, granted, not all of these are crystal clear, but I can tell what she's saying, and she definitely knows what she is saying! :)

Here is a close up of our latest capture. To me it looks like he is very annoyed!



I don't know if you have ever smelled a lizard, but apparently, this one smells like pancakes!


sweet girl fell asleep on the way home from church on Sunday.


She makes the BEST fish face!

3 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

Is that a peony from your front yard? Beautiful!

Lovin' the lizard clip. Who would've ever thought that SC lizards smell like pancakes?

Enjoyed all of the pics of my two whippersnappers!

Nana said...

Love the new photos and never got close enough to a lizard to smell it but couldn't imagine it smelling like pancakes! We are excited to see you "in a couple of days" (Josiah's comments)

the broomes said...

Sweet babies!!! Bella's fish face is amazingly impressive! I love it! That's definitely one to be framed!:)