Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of School

I'm almost embarrassed to start this blog...it's just been sooo long!  However, I am learning that there is a season for everything, and these past few months have not been a blogging season for me!

The kids had a great first day of school today...thought I would post a few pics of my growing kiddos!

First Day of 3K!

First Day of Kindergarten and 3K.

When did they get so big?


Josiah was ready!

New school kicks. 

To fully appreciate this picture, you really need to see the before, and since I can't seem to find that picture tonight, just imagine country blue everywhere you see white and dingy off-white in place of the light brown.  I'm so happy that all of those hours of trim paint are behind us!



2 comments:

Nana said...

So happy to see school photos! I just saw a video of Connie getting on the K-bus last week when I was going through the VHS tapes! Sigh.
(Just how I thought school would be on first day--J excited to go & B a bit reserved.) Your dad & I prayed for their first day jitters.
Connie & Adam, your room turned out beautiful. Lots of hard work went into all that painting! Yep, it's an improvement from the old!

shelly said...

your room looks fabulous!