This past weekend Josiah hit two big milestones. Saturday night he slept in his own room for the first time! It was also a milestone for me because I was able to sleep for 6 hours straight for the first time since he was born! Oh, how I miss my 8 hour nights! But, of course, he is worth every waking hour.
The second big event came Sunday morning, when Josiah stayed in the nursery during the worship service. That was much harder on me than him, as he pretty much slept the whole time. I, on the other hand, felt naked without my baby, and I was constantly aware of the beeper in my lap, expecting it to start vibrating at any moment letting me know that Josiah needed me. But, he was just fine, sleeping away in the arms of a very sweet lady. 
He is such a little stud - I love the little shoes!
I must say that I thought it would be so fun to have a little girl to dress up, but I have had so much fun with little boy clothes!
Here are a few pics of the beautiful lake house at which we are so blessed to be able to stay until we find/build a house. 
If any family/friends want to come visit, we have plenty of room and a gorgeous view of the water!
2 comments:
Wow! Beautiful! What a wonderful blessing God is granting you during this waiting period . . .
We surely have a cutey-pie grandson . . . and how did HE like the shoes being on his feet? I'm sure the nursery workers will enjoy cuddling with Josiah on Sundays . . . and glad that you're getting a few more winks of sleep at night. Keep the posts coming . . . we love seeing pics and hearing from you!
Josiah is a little stud! So adorable and I love his Sunday best outfit! I am right there with you Connie, thinking girls would be more fun to dress up- but I am seeing so many lil' cute boy things to dress up our lil guy too. How fun! What a great house as well! :-) Love and miss you!
Post a Comment