I don't have a whole lot of exciting news to post today, but I know some of you were wanting some new Josiah pictures. One fun thing...Adam and I went on our first date alone since Josiah was born back in June! Yeah! We ate dinner, played putt putt (I won!), and enjoyed some Marble Slab Creamery! My mom and my brother, Thomas are coming to visit this weekend, so I should have some fun stories and pictures next week!

what's saving my life
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Love the photos! Keep 'em coming! Glad you had date night; that's important to continue. I'm excited for Thomas to come & for us to get to see you, all of you. (He's coming for one person, primarily!)We love you,
Mom & Dad
Nana & PaPa
"He's getting bigger!" said Charlotte Rose with wide eyes. She also wants me to say she loves her little cousin.
we love all of you.
Sarah
Post a Comment