Friday, October 26, 2007

Eventful Week








This past week has been a full one. Thomas and my mom came to visit last Thursday - Saturday. Thomas had not seen Josiah since he was 2 weeks old, and he enjoyed seeing him interact quite a bit more this time. We had the All-Nighter at church for the youth on Friday night...Adam is almost recovered! On Tuesday Josiah turned 4 months old and along with this milestone came 4 immunization shots! Let's just say it was not a fun morning for me. I tried to get a picture of him looking sad about his shots with his bandaids on, but one of them fell off, and he kept smiling!!! I would much rather have that sweet smile any day!


Tuesday afternoon, Lindsey, a former college roommate of mine, came to visit with her two kids, Joshua and Anna Bell. It was great to catch up with her since the last time I saw her she only had Joshua and I wasn't even pregnant! We love having friends and family come to visit us!

2 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

Please smother our punkiedoodle with snuggles and tell him that his Gammie and Pops love him! I think I could hear chuckles coming from Josiah's smiles! It sounds like you've had a wonderful week . . .
Gammie

the broomes said...

We had a great time visiting with ya'll! Josiah is so adorable and sweet! Thanks for letting us come while I was "husbandless":) Hope to see you again soon...love you all-- the Broomes