"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." - Psalm 127:3
Oh my goodness . . . yes, you ARE growing Josiah! Thanks for the post . . . it's always a treat to see more pics. Oodles of love,Gammie
He is so fat and happy! I especially love his long hair on the sides of his head. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
great pics! Josiah has a brilliant smile and Adam has something like a beard! It's good to see you all.Sarah
He's too stinkin' cute! I love his big eyes like yours and Thomas's.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness . . . yes, you ARE growing Josiah! Thanks for the post . . . it's always a treat to see more pics.
Oodles of love,
Gammie
He is so fat and happy! I especially love his long hair on the sides of his head. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
great pics! Josiah has a brilliant smile and Adam has something like a beard! It's good to see you all.
Sarah
He's too stinkin' cute! I love his big eyes like yours and Thomas's.
Post a Comment