Wednesday evening we had our Harvest Festival at Gateway. Josiah and I were a Mama and baby cow, and Adam was outfitted as a dodgeball player with the rest of the youth staff. Our little man was a little overwhelmed by all of the loud music and crazy looking people at first, but I think he enjoyed himself!
On Thursday morning, I told Josiah that we were going to go visit some people we love. And, oh, how they loved us back, especially our precious son. We drove to Wake Forest, NC on Thursday evening. Of course, we made our favorite stop in Cheraw and had a wonderful supper with the Kisers. 

Nana Jane, Grandaddy Bob, and Rachel took turns soaking up some sweet Josiah sugar; they figured he would grow some more sweetness before he saw his grandparents.
On Friday morning we made a few stops around town, including Gammie's school. She and her co-workers so enjoyed some sweet snuggles with Josiah.
Then we had lunch with my parents and let them soak up some love from their favorite and only grandson.
If you can't tell, I think they enjoy him. (and visa versa!)
Friday night, after a yummy dinner with Gammie and Pops, Adam and Pops retrieved the saucer from the attic to see if Josiah was big enough to play in it. As you can see, he thoroughly enjoyed his new toy!
I love our families so much, and I am so thankful for the time we have with them. Even though it takes a little bit longer to get to their homes now, I'm grateful that we can see them after a few hours in the car.
2 comments:
so cute!!! those are some great shots of josiah and those who adore him!
soooo glad we found your blog! Josiah is a CUTIE!!!! miss you guys!
Post a Comment