Friday, December 21, 2007

Cereal, Overdue

This blog was supposed to be posted over a week ago, but for reasons I am too frustrated to explain, I was not able to make that happen. Please enjoy it though it is overdue!


For the past several weeks, Josiah has been reaching for any food I put in my mouth and he's been waking up 3 to 4 times during the night to eat. So, after many exhausting nights, we decided that it was time to introduce some cereal to the boy. As you can see, he loves it!

Thank you to those of you who have been praying for our house to sell. We showed it 12/12, and they asked us if we would entertain an offer with a contingency for them to sell their house in Raleigh. We said we would be interested, but we are still waiting for the offer - so...we'll see. The Lord has been so good to provide and meet our every need; we serve such a mighty God!

I know I've said this several times before, and I'm sure I'll say it many more, but Josiah is growing up too fast! In addition to his new eating skills, he is also trying very hard to crawl, spending more and more time on his tummy, making "swimming-like" motions with his arms, trying to get where he wants to go. He is also sitting up with some support, though he likes to try and do it by himself, sometimes teetering around a bit. I know Adam agrees with me when I say that parenthood is the most wonderful and most difficult thing we have ever done. We are so thankful for our healthy boy.


For those of you who live near us, you know we have been experiencing summer-like weather this past week. It's been crazy! Josiah and I have enjoyed wearing shorts, no socks, and going on walks every afternoon. My apologies to the dear ones in the Midwest suffering the ice storms; that's one thing I do not miss about Missouri!

1 comment:

Josh and Donna said...

i love his little smile!!