Monday, December 3, 2007

New Noises


I love my sweet, sweet little man!



He was just reading the ingredients in the corn bread!

Last week Josiah discovered his tongue. He is constantly sticking it out, blowing, and making all sorts of new noises. I've never seen anyone get so excited about their tongue before! No teeth yet, but we are working on them!
He has also started babbling, usually saying, "mamamamayayayayamamamama" or something like that. I don't think I can quite claim that as "Mama" yet, but I have hope that it won't be long! What's really funny about his new found sounds is that he will begin "talking" and then stop the noise but continue opening and closing his mouth. It's hilarious.

This past weekend we had the special treat of meeting up with family for an afternoon. Adam's mother is from Cheraw, SC, and her parents and brother still live there. So, when the Cheraw Braves made it to the State Championship game in Columbia, SC, we all decided to go to cheer on the Braves and see our cousin, Rachel, play in the marching band. It was Josiah's first football game. He was a little overwhelmed at first. I wondered what was going through his head every time the crowd would stand up, cheer, and blow horns! We had a great time - thank you Mom and Dad for letting us come!

3 comments:

thomashardwicke said...

I love Josiah's "crazy professor" hair in the first picture and that he has taken an interest in muffin baking. He looks a little bit like Jake Giunta in the second photo too. I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Love you guys.

Pops and Gammie said...

What a cutie-pie! Great pics. Oodles of love,
Gammie

hashbrowns said...

great pics-- it looks like you all had a great time... and Josiah is SO cute! I love his smiles!

Sarah