So, it has been a few weeks since I have posted anything, mostly because we joined a gym after Christmas, and after an hour and 1/2 of being in the gym nursery, Josiah is ready for a nap, and I never have enough time to stop by the church and use the internet. Also, I have been fighting a mean cold for the past week and have had zero energy. So, there are my excuses for the grandparents and uncles who have been patiently waiting for some new pics.
Most of you who read this blog probably know, but our house is under contract!! Thank you so much for your prayers! We are scheduled to close at the end of Feb, so please continue to pray that all goes well with that. Also, please pray that God would direct us to a place to live.
Josiah had his 6 month check up this week, putting him in the 50% for his height and weight. He has started drinking from his sippy cup on occasion. I just gave him water the first time, and as you can see from the look on his face, it's not his favorite!
Nana, he loves his sippy cup!
We have also started trying food again....this time it's bananas, which he loves!
He gets in these fiesty moods where he likes to bite Adam's nose and then smile and laugh like it's the funniest thing!
6 comments:
Thanks, all the pictures are so cute even the bitten nose!! Connie he sure looks like your family right now, funny how they change frome time to time,
maybe next month he will be a brown?? glad about the house, God is so good. Love to all of you. XO
Nana Jane
O yes happy 6 months!!
If I could, I'd reach right into these pictures and get a great big Josiah hug . . . what sparkly eyes and a whopper of a smile!
Congrats on the house! We continue to thank God for His many blessings . . . I imagine your alter box contains a few notes and journal entries by now!
Oodles of hugs to you ~ Gammie
I like you. I miss you. I like my cousin. Charlotte
We're celebrating the house contract with you...and eagerly anticipating the further revelation of His plans! What a stinkin' cute little guy, as always. Love!, hil
This kid is growing up so stinking fast. I miss my... well, I was going to say "little" Josiah, but look how big he is now! I guess I have to say I miss my boy! Keep updating as frustrating as it is and however demanding we may be on here, because it is a highlight of my week. I also make my roommates look at this blog for every update. I don't think they nearly appreciate it like they should. SO exciting about your house! I hope God works everything through SMOOTHLY for you guys. You deserve an easy one, he's already given you enough curve balls! Love you three!- Uncle Tom
Look at ALL that hair!!! Josiah is getting so big: I'll have to agree that he looks like the Hardwicke fam these days! He is such an adorable little guy!
BIG congrats on the house under contract...we will continue to pray that it all goes smoothly through the closing.
Love you,
Lindsey
Post a Comment