This past weekend was haircut weekend! I donated 8 inches to Pantene Pro-V to help them reach their goal of a million inch chain of hair to make wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. It's taking some time to get used to it, but I think I'm going to like it! I also gave Adam a much needed trim, so here are a couple before and after pics.
Josiah loves to clap now. This isn't the best picture of a clap, but you can tell he's having a good time!
Anytime Josiah sits down to watch a video or read a book or ride in the car, he crosses his feet. I love it! It makes him seem even more like a little man!
Adam caught his first striper on Lake Murray!
5 comments:
Nice cuts (you both look lovely/handsome); nice striper; and . . . I would love to tickle those precious little toes!
Love to you ~
Gammie
Wow! I hope the person looks as good with your cut off as you do short. Short looks great on you. Adam thanks sure looks like my kind of a fellow. And Josia you are just cute any way!!!
NANA Jane
I love your short cut, Connie... it looks great.
I love the haircut, Con!!!! It looks great! And Adam, congrats on the striper. He's a real beaut.
(...and Josiah- you are a stinkin' cutie pie.)
Hey Y'all!
I really like the new haircuts! Josiah is so cute! Thanks for the pics! Love yall!
Rachel
Post a Comment