(Grandma Andrews - This is the outfit you bought him. The jacket is still a little big, but the jeans and shirt are oh so cute! Thank you!)

You have to look closely, but there is a little white dot of a tooth coming through on the bottom right. (Josiah's left) This has been quite a long time coming with much chewing, gnawing, and a little drooling!

Another accomplishment is pulling up on the furniture. Josiah now prefers to stand more than sit, and he is quite good at it. (Or at least he thinks he is! He sometimes overestimates his abilities and winds up on his bottom, but he is learning and getting stronger everyday!)
You have to look closely, but there is a little white dot of a tooth coming through on the bottom right. (Josiah's left) This has been quite a long time coming with much chewing, gnawing, and a little drooling!
6 comments:
What a sweetie-pie! We look forward to seeing you folks this weekend.
Much love,
Gammie
I guess I won't get to cuddle any more,looks as if he is his own person now able to get there on his own!! He is so cute with that
big smile and a tooth print, Yea!
Looking forward to seeing you all this week end seems like ages since we have seen you.Time goes fast.
Be safe and we will be waiting on you. Love, Nana Jane
see... I didn't even have to comment this time :)! For so many, it just comes naturally. Of course, I never mind making a comment. It's my pleasure really. What I want to know is: When will the pictures of Connie jabbing and punching at BOOTCAMP get posted?! (and then, there is also the donkey kick...)
Josiah is getting so big...and has the hair of a two year old!!! What my 14 month old daughter wouldn't give for a head of hair like that:)
Hope ya'll are great- we still need to plan a trip to get together!
Con....Josiah is SOOOO adorable and getting so big!! I cannot get over how much he looks like Adam!! XOXO
Oh my goodness...how CUTE is your little guy!!! How are you guys doing??
Post a Comment