So, this is Adam. I just wanted to share alittle about this past weekend's festivities. After Sunday night, it would have to be one of the roughest birthday experiences I have had. To start it off, long story short, I lost my wedding ring at Carowinds. It fell out of my pocket on the last ride of the day. I had taken it off to play a slap game with one of the youth that was at Carowinds with us, and forgot to put it back on after the game. They still haven't found it at the Lost and Found office.
My Saturday was actually pretty fun. I got to spend the day around the house and on the boat with Connie and Josiah. Then we had friends over Saturday night.
However Sunday night I went to a suprise pool party for me at one of the youth's homes. I didn't realize people were going to be swimming so neither Connie, Josiah, or myself came ready to swim. We had fun hangin out around the pool until about 45 minutes into things acouple of the leaders and some youth thought it would be fun to throw me in. Usually that would be fine, but Sunday night I happened to have my ipod in my pocket. The brand new one I got for a Christmas/Birthday/Easter/Kwanza/Groundhog day present.
But as I said the glass is half full. Because though the ipod didn't work sunday night; as of Tuesday night it was working fine, thanks to two days of sun drying it on my dashboard of the truck. So now all I need is someone to turn in my wedding ring. So feel free to pray that someone would be honest enough to turn it into the lost and found at Carowinds. If that happens, my glass can be back to full.
what's saving my life
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
bummer on the ring! but great to know the i-pod came back to life.
Post a Comment