Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby Babble

One of Josiah's favorite toys at the Buchko's is this piano; he loves music!

No explanation needed.


Love playing in the pantry!

He's getting braver - last night he ventured into Bodie's kennel.


Over, the weekend, Josiah learned some new babbles. He is constantly trying out new syllables. It's so funny because he talks with such determination, I know he knows what he's trying to say! I wish I had the time to post some videos!
He's also getting better at getting around; he will walk all around the living room holding onto the furniture - even occasionally letting go of one thing to grab onto another. That's all for now; hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

thomashardwicke said...

Hey Cons,
That last picture is really really nice. I like his expression and the quality of light is beautiful. He looks like he is kind of walking now? That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the little bugger in August! Love you guys!

Pops and Gammie said...

Great pics . . . what did Bodie think about Josiah sharing her kennel space? :)
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Sone peole have all the fun.He sure is a busy little guy. Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Nana Jane