
So, we have a little announcement to make! Yes, we are pregnant! Well, technically, just I am, but we are all very excited. We made this shirt for Josiah to wear so he could be the one to share our news with the family. I go to the doctor on Tuesday, but I should be due somewhere around March 20th, so Josiah and #2 will be 21 months apart.
So far I've felt a lot like I did when pregnant with Josiah - a little nauseous, but not too bad as long as I have something on my stomach. I'm just exhausted! Pregnancy with a one year-old is a little more challenging, but I'm blessed to have such a sweet boy and helpful husband.
We are planning on taking our weekly prego shots, like we did with Josiah, so those who are long distance can keep up with the progress.

3 comments:
CONNIE!!! THIS IS AWESOME! I am sooo excited for yall! amen friend!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How much fun :) By the way, Josiah is the cutest little thing. Ross saw me looking at your blog and kept talking about how CUTE he was!! Hope yall are doing well :)
Yeah Con!! That's so exciting!! You will be so wonderful with 2! Eden and her new baby bro or sis will be 21 months apart too!!! Let me know if you guys ever want to come and visit!!
Love you. xoxo
Post a Comment