Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Count to 10

This video is mainly for the grandparents to see Josiah counting to ten. I've been trying to catch him counting on tape for a few weeks now, but whenever he sees me pull out the camera, he clams up. I missed him saying, "one" the first time, but you get the idea!




Did you know that you don't actually have to have 10 of something to count to 10?! Apparently 2 cups work just as well! He's into counting everything these days!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Josiah!!! That's fantastic! I agree...who needs 10 of something? Two is plenty!
Aunt Janice

Pops and Gammie said...

Woo-hoo, terrific job of counting, Josiah! I love you "ten hugs!"

thomashardwicke said...

Way to go buddy! You're counting is SO good. That was great Con. Keep posting little videos of him talking! They're great!

Anonymous said...

I know I have the smartest grandchildren that here is!!!!
Way to go keep up the good work love to see it, keep on Connie love to see and hear!! nana jane

Nana said...

I love hearing you count, Josiah! And even when we try to count with you and you say "no, no" you're still pretty cute! Papa thinks you are a pretty smart big boy! We love you thiiiissss much, Nana & Papa

Hillary Minden said...

Too fun! What a big boy! (Can I hear this in person soon??)