Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Kids

So, I spent way too much time last night trying to get a slide show on our blog...maybe after I get some technical help (much needed!) one will appear on a future blog!

Anyway, here's a few pics from the last week or so around our house.
Bella is enjoying the exercise mat, though, much like her brother, she does not enjoy tummy time!

I know this pic is blurry, but I just loved her gleeful little face!

For some reason, Josiah really wanted me to take a picture of his muffin on this day, which is so funny to me. My little man enjoys muffins more than anyone else I know; he nearly hyperventilates with excitement when he finds out that's what for breakfast. He would eat them everyday for every meal if I would let him!


Josiah has discovered worms! This picture shows that Josiah is all boy and likes to play with worms, but he also doesn't like getting his hands yucky!

We also have a crazy amount (hundreds, if not thousands!) of baby frogs in our backyard, which he also likes to hold. When he sees them he says, "Hold a frog. Hold a frog." To my knowledge he's only squeezed one a little too hard!


Josiah and Daddy got to go to Monkey Joes on Wednesday, while I had a business meeting. He had a great time, though he was a little intimidated by the monkey mascot!

As Josiah gets older, it's more and more apparent that he LOVES music. This is a pic of him singing in his microphone while keeping a beat with his shaker.

2 comments:

Q&K said...

enjoyed chatting tonight! Bubble share is easy to do slideshows on, that is what i use. let me know if you need help ;-) -kristin

shelly said...

that muffin picture is so artsy!