
I just wanted to take a minute to brag on my wonderful husband. Adam is such a great dad to our two precious children. So, in no particular order, here are just a few of the things that I appreciate about my love.
- Adam follows hard after God. His love for God encourages me to know and love our Savior more.
- Adam loves our kids. Even after a long day of work, he will come home and play horse or "I get you," basically be Josiah's personal jungle gym; and, he is always willing to help out with Bella, even in the middle of the night. :)

- He is a very hard worker. He has kept our t-shirt business going while I was pregnant and recovering from a c-section.
- He loves working with his hands. There is always a project of some sort at our house!
- Adam is constantly coming up with ideas for our yard (finances prevent us from completing most of them :) but I love dreaming with him!
- Adam exibits Christ's love to those around him. At this very moment, he is out in the 100 degree weather helping our neighbor cut down a tree.
- He loves me and tells me so everyday.
- He is great with the youth in his ministry; he connects with young people in a way that few people do.

Happy father's day, Adam. You are greatly loved and appreciated.
2 comments:
sooo sweet!!!! Love you and hearing about the family.
love nana jane
Cons, in that second picture of Bella, her little face looks a lot like your baby picture when you were laying on top of that Snoopy dog. She looks just like her momma. Happy 2nd Birthday to you, Josiah! Have a good day guys.
Post a Comment