
Oh, Bella. I love you, girl.
I was trying to get a pic of the curl on top of her little head fresh after her bath, the fact that she kept sucking on her tongue is just an added bonus!
I rounded the corner the other day, to find my son trying to pump his belly button; it made me laugh so hard, I just had to post a picture. :)
ASU girls.
So, my husband and I got to go on a much needed date last night. A friend from church has connections at the State Fair, which allowed us to have FREE admission, 2 FREE chicken pitas, 2 FREE bottles of water, a FREE elephant ear, and a pass to ride any ride for FREE! Did I mention that it was FREE! We got to eat, walk around and hold hands (not kids), watch people (and not our kids), enjoy a pig race (see video below), and take a picture with the tallest woman I've ever seen! It was great! Thank you, Adams family!Here's a snippet of one of the races; I must say, for pigs, they were awfully quick!
Speaking of races, the next morning, I ran in my first 5K! It's something I've been wanting to do for a couple of years, so more than anything, it was a great sense of accomplishment. It started raining right as the race began, but it was actually fairly enjoyable.My sweet husband made it all possible by getting the kids up and bringing them to see me finish. The only things Josiah will remember about today: it was raining (when we got to the car, he informed us that he was sweaty - really he was just totally soaked from the rain!) and he got a pumpkin cookie! :)
My handsome, bearded husband.
My handsome, bearded husband.
5 comments:
COngrats on your first 5k Con! Love ya girl!
You guys have had a very busy and very fun weekend! Congrats on running the race . . . are you hooked? Maybe you'll run one in Raleigh and the whole family can come cheer for you ~
...do you wanna train for a half marathon and meet up somewhere and run together?...:) That would be SO fun! And our dear hubbies and bunch of kids could hang out/cheer for us! I need some motivation to start the training and that would do it!
I appreciate all the pictures, but most of all I appreciate piglet #3's racing strategy. He gave piglet #4 the inside on all four turns. He was drafting the entire race until he made his move coming out of the fourth corner. I have a feeling that piglet #3 is a veteran because he knew the steps were coming up quick on the right.
-Andrew
Corns,
I'm so proud of you finishing your race! It is a great source of accomplishment (not like corraling 2 children isn't enough). Can we please talk about Josiah using your pump on his belly button? Might be the funniest thing I've seen all day and that includes a cow peeing in the middle of the slums. It may have gotten into people's homes, but they didn't blink. Love ya!
Post a Comment