Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Delicious!

So, on Thursday, Josiah discovered a few suckers that I had in our pantry pouch. We don't usually keep candy at the house, and I really have no idea how they got there or how long they had been there. He was so excited, even though (to my knowledge) he has never had a sucker. Yes, my son is almost 2 and 1/2, and he's never had a sucker. I don't know if that makes me a good mom or a bad one. :) So, I told him that if he would go potty in his big boy potty, he could have a sucker. Let me just say that I've never seen him go to the bathroom so quickly in all his life; he was very motivated!

He was so excited, I decided to take a little video. I'm so glad I did because he described his sucker as "delicious," though I have never heard him use that word before. Now he uses it often!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Josiah, I love that you use the word "delicious"! We love you & miss seeing you & Bella and your parents.
Hugs & kisses, Nana & PaPa

thomashardwicke said...

Cons, this video is awesome. My favorite parts are duh-leh-shus and his face when he says "pink". Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I've watched it three times. Takes me to my happy place. Which, by the way, is full of de-li-shus lollipops.