For months now, Josiah has wanted to catch a lizard. They are too quick for a 2 year-old - Adam has named them the "white stag" of the backyard. However, this past weekend, Adam was able to knock one off of the shed and Josiah caught it on the ground! But because one lizard is never enough, Josiah needed two. Here is the clip of him catching the second lizard. I tried to upload the video of him catching the first one, but it wouldn't cooperate - maybe another day.
He kept putting them together and saying that they were friends. :)
A close up of the little fellow.
playing in the leaves
Bella enjoying being outside
Bella "backwards scooting" herself up against the wall.
I put Bella in the swing for the first time today, and I'm not sure who was more excited - Josiah or Bella. He was so proud that he was big enough to push her - which she loved!
swinging together
sweet girlso serious
happy baby
5 comments:
So awesome! Big smiles are on our faces! Pops and I continued to giggle and talk about Josiah's lizard catchings after seeing the video last night. We liked Josiah's "squat stalk." Woohoo for Bella's enjoying the swing, too.
Hugs~
Oh the joys of life and to think so many people miss out on this with their children. Thanks for being great parents! Our love and looking forward to seeing you next weekend. nana jane
"Cranky! Look at the size of that fella!"
I think we have the next Crocodile Hunter on our hands.
Josiah, PaPa loves lizards too so maybe you & he can find one here next week or at your house when we see you there!
Bella, you have a terrific big brother who loves to help you enjoy life! We think you're pretty special too.
We're very excited to see you in a week! Hugs & kisses,
Nana & PaPa
Great video! I can't believe he managed to snag 2 lizards simultaneously! Atta kid!
Post a Comment