Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big Boy Bed

"I got a new bed!"
This is a milestone that I have been DREADING! I have put off moving Josiah to his big boy bed because he has been so good about going to bed in his crib. Well, God has been gracious - the transition could not have been easier! He loves his new bed, and at this point, he doesn't even get out of it when he wakes up in the morning or after nap. He just sings (usually Jingle Bells as of late) or talks to himself until I come get him! Thank you, Josiah!

What do you think, Pops? Future skeet shooter? :)

Decorating!

Bella enjoyed the ornaments as well!

Bella is 9 months old!

Sweetheart.

I made some cookies for a party the other day - Josiah is a HUGE fan! We are going to be careful with this little sweet tooth he has developed.

3 comments:

brownfamily said...

OOh! the joys of life, enjoy !!!
nana jane

Pops and Gammie said...

Josiah, your big boy bed looks so cozy! I wouldn't be in a hurry to hop out of it after naps or in the mornings either. Sweet dreams, whippersnapper~

Bella, you're growing like a weed. Yep, I can imagine that you'll be right in the thick of things, shooting skeet with the rest of the gang, in years to come.

Loved the pictures . . . have a terrific week! Hugs~
Gammie

thomashardwicke said...

Cons, Bella's gun picture reminded me of Josiah's crazy picture where they both look like they are on crack. Make sure that Josiah grows up knowing that nothing feels better than being thin. Also, let him know that no one will ever love him until he loves himself enough to put the cookies down. Miss you! Talk to you soon on Skype? It's been over a week!