Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For these, I give thanks

Okay, so this past week has been a bit crazy, so I am just now posting our Thanksgiving pictures. The past couple of months have been extra busy, (esp. for Adam) and we were all VERY ready for some time away with family. We were blessed to spend several days with family in Cheraw and NC.


Two things I have NEVER done before:
1. Wear a camouflage hat.
2. Shoot a shotgun and a pistol.
I figured if I was going to participate in the shooting, I needed to look the part. :) I have never been comfortable around guns, but I had an absolute blast shooting skeet with Adam, Andy, Amanda, and Pops.

brothers

Andrew and Amanda

Uncle Andrew has the magic touch.

Thanksgiving in Cheraw would not be complete without a little yard ball.


It was so great to spend a couple of days with my parents. My dad came up with this fishing game to entertain Josiah; actually, I think my dad was equally entertained and excited! :)

Pretty girl.
Yes, she is so sweet, and no, you cannot take her home with you!
(just in case you were wondering!)

Life doesn't get much better than this - naked boy just relaxing, eating a sucker!

1 comment:

Pops and Gammie said...

I personally love the sweet picture of Bella sleeping in Andrew's arms. The fishing game looks and sounded like a wonderful activity . . . I know Josiah and Jim had a grand time!
Big hugs to my two chickadees~