Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where Did June Go?


This is a catch-up blog - I can't believe June is gone! Here's are a few snap shots of the past few weeks.

My dad graduated with his PhD at the end of May!!! I'm so proud of you, Dad. My parents just moved back to MO this week, where my dad has accepted a job as senior pastor at First Baptist Neosho. I will miss having them just a few hours away!

Sweet Bella with pig tails! :)

Muffin lover.

slip n' slide



Josiah turned 3 years old!! It's crazy how much older he seems to me lately. He's gotten taller, he loves to show people how strong he is, he is so affectionate and sweet with Bella (most of the time!), he tells me that he loves me often throughout the day without me saying it first, he loves to play outside with his frogs, he is such a sweet boy and I am so blessed to be his mama.

r One of Josiah's birthday gifts, was tickets to see Toy Story 3. It was his first movie in the theater, and he LOVED it! After we were seated, he looked around and said, "I want some popcorn!" Daddy indulged in a large popcorn, and I wish I had a picture of Josiah, sitting on a booster seat, legs straight out in front of him, huge bucket of popcorn in his lap, reaching his hand way up and over into the bucket to enjoy handful after handful of popcorn. It was one of those priceless moments where Adam and I looked at each other and realized our little boy is growing up. :)


Birthday lizard :)

We had a little birthday party that night with a few of Josiah's friends from church - he loved having so many of his favorite people at his house!


I think Adam missed his calling....or maybe he has something to fall back on! ;0

2 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

Again, "congratulations" to your dad, Connie; and I know Jim and Michelle are so delighted to be on their ministry field. Hope the move has gone well!

June DID fly by! And the way July is shaping up, it will go just as quickly. Great looking Toy Story cake for Josiah's birthday. Glad that each day brings such fun. Enjoy the outdoors and the water-play. Look forward to seeing you folks again in a few weeks!
Love~

Nana said...

We loved seeing the photos. June did go quickly & July seems almost over! (well, not really but we've already lived an entire month in our last 10 days!)
I need some photos of your dad's graduation; can you email them or send them to walmart in Neosho? I know you have nothing to do this week!
We're praying for you all!
hugs for Josiah & Bella, love, Mom