I first met Amber Burger in 1999, (all of a sudden I feel kind of old!) We were roommates at SBU my freshman year. Amber has an incredible heart for people, missions, and worship. She and her husband, Vernon, have a ministry called, His Voice for Sudan. It's an organization that has partnered with and supports a local Sudanese church that shares their desire to love and care for the hundreds of orphans in the Sudan. Together they now operate 3 orphanages which provide loving homes for the orphans and jobs for the local staff. They are currently raising funds for a fourth orphanage, and this is where you can get involved!!
This song comes out on itunes today, and 100% of the proceeds will go towards building this fourth orphanage. If you are like me, sometimes when I hear about devastation around the world, I think, "What can I do to help?" Well, here is your chance. Even if this song isn't your style, I encourage you to take a small part in helping provide a home for these children. The link will take you directly to itunes where you can purchase the song for 99 cents. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment