We have fallen into a fairly good routine here in Macon. The kids and I fill our days with going to the gym, playing outside, visiting parks, going to the library, grocery store and other errands, painting/coloring, reading books...and of course, going to church. We are at the church quite a bit, in fact, a fair amount more than at our previous church. We have church Sunday am, Sunday pm, Tues pm adult small group, Wed pm youth small groups, and it's not uncommon to have some sort of function one other night of the week. The great thing is, we love our church! The kids enjoy going, and although Josiah sometimes gets upset when I drop him off, he always talks about what a great time he had. Bella doesn't cry at all when I leave her as long as there is someone there to which I can hand her. :)
I have had the blessing of being a part of our worship band on Sunday nights one or two times a month. It has been years (really since college) that I have had this opportunity, and it has been a lot of fun!
One other thing that I have loved about GA, is the fact that it is mid-November and the afternoons still warm up enough to play outside in shorts and a t-shirt! The leaves have just started turning colors this week, and I'm pleasantly surprised at some of the gorgeous, vibrant colors! It may not compare to a Mid-West fall, but I will take it!
Here are a few random pics of life lately!
| They are pretending to be at the beach (in my tiny kitchen.) |
| silly girl loves her Daddy |
| they love bubble baths |
4 comments:
Love the "hold me Siah", just precious. The movie night on the pull out sofa brings back memories of our downstairs sofa bed on Neighbor, watching TGIF, or whatever, before cell phones, texts, or countless activities (including aging teens) that ended such a time. (sigh) Great memories for you in the making! Miss those sweet faces. Hugs to you all.
They are growing up so much!!!! And are SO cute!!! Bella is just beautiful!!! So glad you guys are settling in well in the greatest state ever! Lol!
I loved reading your blog! I was going to FOLLOW, but there's no option for that : (
Missing all of you - and we just said goodbye to mark, Jackie and Katy too :(
HUGS!!!
Delle Sherer
Zach Dennis
SO cute. I love how your kids are such good buddies. It's fun to start seeing mine grow to be like that. I'm so glad you are enjoying life in GA and at your new church. Wish we could see you sometime! Let us know if you come through. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment