Wednesday, June 8, 2011

cakes, graduation, and cuteness

Josiah has taken quite an interest in cooking lately, so he was SO excited when I asked him to help me make Adam's birthday cake.  (Yes, Adam's bday was more than 1 month ago; let's just say blogging has not been a huge priority lately. :)

the best part

Josiah loves to climb trees.  The rule is that he does not climb unless Adam or I are out there with him.  A couple of weeks ago, he decided to climb without either of us out there.  He had a small fall and got a nasty scrape on his tummy, but thankfully that was all he acquired.  It was enough to scare him into being more careful without a trip to the ER!  Thank you, Lord.

mastering the bubble blowing



This picture does not do justice to how dirty Bella's feet and entire body were after she and Josiah decided to take off all their clothes and enjoy a dirt bath. :)

little cowboy on his way to his 3K graduation celebration




pretty girl
Josiah meeting baby Ezra at the hospital.  We were all pretty pumped to meet this little Broome. 

For those of you who have not heard, we have a contract on our house in SC!!!  We are so excited!  This has brought on a whole slew of papers to sign, house repairs to make, inspections to pass, etc...  On one quick visit to SC, Josiah really wanted to see our old dog, Bodie.  Marie was gracious enough to bring her over for a visit, and I promised Josiah I would put a pic of Bodie and him on the blog. ;)

Bella is cute as a button, but she is still working on balance and coordination.  This poor girl falls all of the time!  I took this picture after a particular tough day of falls.  I'm thinking of buying a helmet!

1 comment:

Nana said...

OK, so I may have found a boo-boo pal that's an endangered stuffed animal (with a gel pack somehow) I'm bringing it to the beach! Not expecting to use it, just a take-home addition! Love the photos! The one of Josiah in the tree takes my breath away, but you know I don't like heights. Bodie Anne looks good. Love all the photos!