Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting Bigger!

The first thing getting bigger around here is my belly! 
 For those of you who have not heard, we are 15 weeks pregnant, expecting baby #3 sometime around Christmas!  We are all super excited, esp. Josiah who LOVES babies. :)
We made another visit to the aquarium a few weeks ago; this is one of Josiah's favorite parts - getting to touch the rays and sharks!

 Such an amazing place!



Bella's go-to silly face.

The second thing getting bigger is Josiah!
Josiah turned 4 on the 23rd!!  I cannot believe my little boy is getting so big!  We made a quick trip to Wake Forest for Adam to go off shore fishing with his dad and brother and to spend some time with the Brown family. 
Josiah had been asking for a red bike for his birthday.  We had purchased one and taken the wheels off to fit it in our trunk so we could bring it to NC with us.  The first am we were there, Adam went outside to put it together before most of us were up.  Josiah however, became curious and snuck out to see what his daddy was up to.  When he saw the shiny, red metal, he started jumping up and down and shouting, "It's my bike!  It's my bike!"  Adam was thoroughly disappointed that the surprise was ruined, but  that was soon overshadowed by Josiah's excitement!

Uncle Andrew and our Southern Bell

Gammie!
 
bike ride at Joyner Park


The third thing getting bigger is Bella!
Bella may not be much bigger in size, but she is growing up so quickly!  Her vocabulary has taken off, and she talks all the time.  She loves playing with Josiah and is his little shadow, always saying or doing what he says or does.  She is still quite the girly girl.  You will usually see her with her sunglasses, purse, silly bands, pink shoes, and baby doll.  She is sweet as can be, but she also has a bit of a fiesty side, (which is probably good since she is so small in stature!)  :)  

We were able to celebrate J's birthday a few days early with Gammie, Pops, Uncle Andrew and Aunt Amanda.  It was so great to be together as a family.  We enjoyed some funfetti cake at Josiah's request. :)

Gammie and the bday boy.

1 comment:

K K said...

congratulations! so exciting! I actually still have some of your maternity clothes. I think there are a few in a bag I've had set aside to give to you. Mostly winter I think- let me know if you want me to mail them! I wish I knew you were up in NC- I'm sure it was a quick visit but I want to see you next time! ;-) Love you!