This evening Josiah made a comment about our house being small. I told him that while we are very blessed to be able to rent this house, Daddy and I are praying that God would provide a bigger house for us to live in with a bigger yard for him to run around in. He seemed to like that idea. After dinner, we were cleaning up some toys in the play room when he picked up one of his match box cars and said, "Mom, see this car that doesn't have any windows or a roof (convertible)? I am going to start praying and ask God if we can have one of these too." All I could do was try not to laugh and say, "You go right ahead and do that, son!" Oh, the precious faith of a child!
3 comments:
I love it!
By the way, when Stan & Sue began praying for a car, they were looking for one that took unleaded fuel and Josh (age 2) began praying for a red one. Guess which color was in the price range & used unleaded fuel...a red one!
love you all, Mom
I love Josiah Brown!!!! He is one funny, sweet, caring, precious little boy:)
Post a Comment