Friday, October 7, 2011

Government Loans and Fall Fun

 Just a few pics of what has been happening around here lately.  I was hoping to be posting some pictures of our new house about now; however, that is not going to happen for a while.  We found out one week before we were supposed to close, that the government will not approve our loan.  We also have to be out of the house we are currently renting by the 17th of this month, as they have secured renters to take our place.  Let's just say, it has been an interesting week, and we are trusting God to lead us where He wants us to be. 



Bella loves it when Josiah reads to her.


Our church hosted the annual fall festival this past week.  I didn't get very many pictures trying to keep track of two kiddos running around, but we had a blast!


Today Adam and I got to go on a field trip with Josiah to the pumpkin patch.  He was SO excited!  This was definitely his type of field trip: being outside, a huge playground, hay ride, feeding farm animals, and ice cream!




Josiah's 4K class!

No comments: