Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nina's Visit!

We enjoyed a special treat last week - a visit from Nana (or I guess I should say Nina {pronounced Neena}, I think Bella may have officially changed her name!)  Nina originally planned this trip to help us move, but when the contract on the house didn't go through, we all decided she should still come.  And, I'm so glad she did!  We had a great week: going to Monkey Joes, arts and crafts, playing at the park, a visit to La Berry, cleaning out our pumpkin and toasting the seeds, going to the Perry Fair....it was so much fun!

This girl was SO happy to see her Nina!

 
Josiah painting his pirate mask, Arrrggh!

Bedtime story

"There's a Wocket in my Pocket" has become Bella's favorite book recently, and you have to read it at least twice in a row!

fun with cornstarch and water: Josiah asked to take a bath in it and Bella only wanted to touch it with a spoon!

yummy frozen yogurt

ice cream (or frozen yogurt) headache :)

the sample cups were the perfect size for Bella

investigating

a little oohey gooey

about to watch the circus at the fair...apparently Bella was tired of waiting :)

petting zoo


Bella was so tired after an afternoon at the fair; she was eating goldfish and sleeping at the same time...see facebook for the video - the blog doesn't like to let me upload videos.

maybe next year he won't want to wear his crocs to the fair - yuck!

No comments: