Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crawl or March


I'm not sure how it can possibly be March already! We have had an eventful past few weeks! After closing on our house in NC, we bought a house here last Friday. It is such a great house, and we are excited about making it our home for the next while. (hopefully a long while!) We are now in the process of ripping up the old, worn, blue carpet and laying hardwood floors. I'm so thankful for a handy husband, father-in-law, and friends! (I thought I had some house pics on my computer, but I haven't downloaded them, yet. I promise to post some soon!)
I am still nannying 3 days a week, and we are praying about another potential opportunity for some part-time income, as the family will soon be hiring a full-time live-in nanny, and I will only be working 1 or 2 days a week.
Josiah is doing well. He's trying to hard to crawl. I guess technically he has crawled; it's just not consistent. Sometimes he goes backwards, sometimes it's an army low crawl, and most of the time he rolls to get where he wants to go! He has also been busy working on some teeth. None have appeared as of yet, but I'm afraid they're all going to come at once!!


Josiah has found a new friend in Bodie Anne. He constantly watches her, and anytime she gets near he reaches out to "pet" her.



Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

7 comments:

the broomes said...

I can't wait to see pics of the house and as for Josiah, he just keeps getting cuter! He has such a great smile!

Pops and Gammie said...

I love all of the pictures, but I think my favorite is the rear view as Josiah is scooting along . . . woo-hoo . . . Josiah's mobility adds a whole new dimension to your day! We look forward to seeing your home, sweet home! We're all very excited for you ~
Oodles of love, Gammie

thomashardwicke said...

I love that I pretty much know what "pet" means. That's really funny! I can't wait to chase the bugger around this summer in Texas! The photograph with Bodie is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Wow! or should I say bow-wow? The pictures are great of Josiah and his friend. A great mover even if he chooses different ways to get there.
Know you are happy to be near the move into your own house, will be hard work but lots of fun!!
Take care, Love you, Nana Jane

Hillary Minden said...

Love the pics of Josiah and Bodie! And yes, give us some pics of the new abode. Love ya!

Q&K said...

Congrats on selling and buying! Yeah! I owe you a phone call.... -Kristin

hashbrowns said...

We can't wait to see pics of your new home! And Josiah is beautiful and we're thankful to be able to watch him grow into a little boy here... we appreciate your blog.

Sarah