We had a fun weekend celebrating my birthday. On Friday, Adam arranged for us to use a couple of kayaks from a family in our church. Although my experience is limited, I have always enjoyed kayaking. That night, we went to Anne's (a dear friend) house for dinner...or so I thought. It was actually a surprise birthday party with several couples from church. It was so fun, although when everyone jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!" Josiah wasn't sure why everyone scared his mom and him, and he started crying! Thank you Adam and Anne for planning such a fun and special night!
What would a birthday party be without a pinata?!
Josiah loved my "birthday princess" head ornament!
Josiah is changing and moving so much. Last week I caught him standing up in his crib; he was so proud of himself. He is also crawling much better these days. He will make a beeline if he sees something he really wants (ie: Bodie Anne, his mama, his daddy, or a favorite toy).
We are still working on getting settled and finishing the hardwood floors. I will post some new pics when things are a little more put together!
4 comments:
I MADE THE BLOG! phew... it's a good day!
happy birthday!!
Thanks for sharing your birthday celebrations and fun . . . looks like it was a great day for all of you!
Love to all of you,
Kathy
I love my nephew. I wish you had the internet so I could get updates more frequently. Call me demanding, but I haven't seen the little guy in 4 months and won't be able to see him for another 4. 8 months without Josiah = unhappy uncle.
Post a Comment