So, finally, here are a few pictures of our new house!


The kitchen has been completely remodeled with tons of new cabinets, a nice sized eating area that has a big cut out window to the living room.

For the first time in my life, I will have a wood-burning fireplace; I'm pretty excited about using it on the few cold nights we have here in SC!

This is the upstairs - half of which is finished; the other half looks exactly like what the upstairs of our old house looked like before we finished it! Sometimes I think we're crazy for wanting to do that again, but this time, we are not under a time crunch as this house has 3 bedrooms downstairs already.

If I can choose one thing I am most excited about with this house, it might just have to be the screened-in porch. I so enjoyed Bill and Kathy's screened-in porch at their old house, and I am looking forward to spending many an evening eating dinner with friends, reading books with Josiah, or just sitting and enjoying the breeze on our little porch.
1 comment:
Oooo ... what an exciting time for you guys! Your new house is looking really good ... the floors look great! And, it looks like Josiah approves of the kitchen sink :)
You WILL enjoy your screened-in porch ... I miss ours, but the patio runs a "close second" for relaxation and enjoyment.
Thanks for posting all of the pics~
Gammie
Post a Comment