Sorry that it has been a while since we've posted. I had every intention of doing a blog this past weekend while we were in Raleigh, but that just didn't happen. On the way there, we were able to stop and eat dinner with an old roommate of mine, Kristin, her husband, Quinton, and their sweet boy, Colton.
We had a great time celebrating Josiah's first birthday with the fam. Since Josiah likes animals so much, we had a zoo themed party.
I was a little disappointed that little man didn't get into his cake. He got the icing all over his hands, but he wanted nothing to do with eating the sweet sticky stuff!
Happy Birthday to me!
He loves his alligator keyboard!
Having a quiet time with Papa.
Playing peek-a-boo with Gammie.
Swimming in his new pool! He loves the water!
Playing in the lake with Daddy.
The Cheraw clan made a yummy dinner and dessert (sorry Josiah couldn't eat any of it!) Thank you, Kisers, for making it a special day!
We partied until we couldn't handle anymore! Thank you to all of our family for a very fun and special weekend!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Josiah! Connie, I love all the pics! My mom came down the week Justus was born and I showed her Josiah...she loved all the pictures too! He is SOO cute! I am glad yall had fun celebrating year #1! Can you believe you have a one year old? Amen.
Sharing Josiah's birthday weekend was truly a blessing for us! Thanks for coming up!
Love ~
Happy birthday, Josiah! I remember where I was when you called me, Con, and said you had just birthed this sweet boy...in the parking lot at Wyatt Part Baptist getting ready for Amie's wedding. :) Has that already been a year? Oh how fast it goes! Love!
sweet pics, happy b-day josiah!
So sweet!!! -Great pics, Con! Good job on the cake...very cute! I too, cannot believe that Josiah is one!!!!
Post a Comment