We took Josiah to a friend's house for the use of their pool, and he absolutely loved it! He just started kicking his little frog legs; it was so cute.
what's saving my life
5 weeks ago
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." - Psalm 127:3
5 comments:
Hey Cons! I love the video! I don't care how long they take, because they are awesome! You need to get some of his very important babbling on here. I love it! See you guys in 2 months!
Wow...
That was a fun 1/2 hour watching it slowly climb...
haha
I love the pictures...and the story!
Snazzy!
Con! Thanks for taking the 30min to upload it. Worth it to us! :) What fun!
Love all the fun you are having in this first year! Keep it up and watch him grow !!! nana jane
Post a Comment