Today is my dad's (Papa's) birthday! We love you Papa and hope you have a wonderful day!

Both kids have recently had their well check ups, so I thought I would post their growth progress!
Josiah at his 2 year check up:
- 27 pounds (20th percentile)
- 34 3/4 inches tall (70th percentile)
-18 inch head circumference (90th percentile)
Bella at her 4 month check up:
- 12 lbs. 8 oz (20th percentile)
- 24 1/4 inches tall (40th percentile)
- 16 1/2 inch head circumference (60th percentile)
So, apparently my kids are long, skinny, and have big heads!! (Gotta have room for all those brains!) We still think they are pretty cute!

I was trying to get a picture of Josiah wearing Adam's long socks, but this boy likes to move!

So, I resorted to holding him down for a quick pic! (please ignore the crazy expression on my face :)
Bella is sweet as ever; she still loves to talk. She is beginning to take interest in watching her crazy brother; he seems quite entertaining!
(This cute little outfit was from Grandma Andrews - thank you!)
Bella is now in the stage where it is hard to take a picture of her without her hands in her mouth! Oh, the joys of teething. (Hopefully none will actually appear for several more months!)
And, though Josiah starting sucking two fingers at 4 months, Bella hasn't quite decided how many she will use.
One.
Two.

Three.

Or four - they're all just so tasty!
3 comments:
Absolutely precious pictures of Bella ~ what a sweet baby girl! . . . and what can I say about our Josiah . . . he says it best on Skype . . . "fast" & "naked boy!"
Oodles of hugs to all of you~
So cute and sweet. Remember going for those check ups and see if mine were normal. As if it would make any differece, love them anyway. and then when they started doing things I always wanted them to be high. Just a normal mom!!!??
Give them a big hug for nana jane and Grand Bob.
LOVE the finger progression, Con:)! So cute! I think that your two are looking more alike- do people say that?! They're both adorable!
Post a Comment