Bella also celebrated her 4 month "birthday." I can't believe she is that old, and I can't imagine life without her. We love you, Bella.
One of the highlights of the weekend was a slip n' slide at Nana's and Papa's. Josiah had a blast playing in his "birthday suit"!

There is supposed to be a video of Josiah blowing out his birthday candle, but I've tried twice to upload it (for 4.5 hours the first time and overnight the second time), and no luck. Maybe another time!
Josiah was excited about his caterpillar cake...that is until he took the first bite. You would have thought I had iced it with rat poison! Once I scraped off the icing, he totally got into his cupcake. (I guess he's like his Mama - I'm not much for icing myself!)
Playing a tune on his new guitar.
cheese.
the Brown clan (plus Amanda's sister, Keri)
No comments:
Post a Comment