Thursday, July 16, 2009

Let them eat cake.

This is not the video I tried to post a couple of weeks ago, but these are equally funny. In this first one, Josiah demonstrates that he does NOT like to get his hands dirty/sticky. He's so funny. We obviously don't eat cake or cupcakes as he is not really sure how to eat the thing, especially without getting icing on his hands!

Here you see me feeding Josiah his first bite of cupcake, (we decided a fork might be the best way to get started :). His face is priceless! Once I scraped off the icing, he was all about the cupcake. I guess next time, I'll just make muffins!

2 comments:

Nana said...

These made me laugh again, even though I was there! Priceless! Muffins here we come!

Pops and Gammie said...

:) Josiah is so funny . . . it sounds like blueberry muffins might become his birthday tradition~