Can I just start by saying that I'm SO excited that today is the first day of fall?!! Even though it has been in the 90's all week, I can't wait to wear a long sleeve shirt or a jacket even! Someday, Macon, the cooler weather will come, and I will love it.
We went up to SC last weekend to do a few things at our house to get ready for an open house. Since we have our membership through the end of the year, we took the kids to the zoo. Josiah was so excited to be somewhere familiar, and Bella was the most interactive she has been yet, (that is until she got brave and decided to try to feed the giraffe and when its lip brushed her hand, she cried out in terror like it had bit her arm off and cried for several minutes - I have to admit, it was pretty funny - although after that, she wanted nothing to do with getting near any animals - alive or not!)
It was a quick trip, but we were able to see a few friends - thank you, Bridges, for letting us stay with you!
she loves sunglasses
We had dinner at the Broome's house a few nights back, and afterwards we went on a short walk with all the kiddos. Bella loves hats, so of course, she wanted to wear a helmet when riding the lion - safety first!
Yesterday I did something I've been wanting to do for a while - major haircut! I was able to donate my tresses to Pantene ProV's beautiful lengths organization, which makes wigs for women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatments. This is the shortest I have ever had my hair, and so far, I love it!
Update on the house situation: our realtor showed our house Monday evening to someone who wants to see it again this weekend with her boyfriend. We don't know exactly when they will see it, but please pray they will love it and buy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment