Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little Photographer


This evening after dinner, we went on a little walk around the block.  I told Josiah to bring his camera and take some pictures of the beautiful flowers blooming everywhere.  He was pumped!  Here are a few of his shots.  He was so funny.  After taking the picture, he would jump up and say, "I got the perfect one!" and come running over to show me his handiwork. 
I have never seen as many cherry trees as we have in Macon...beautiful!  We are now in the midst of our Cherry Blossom Festival...more on that later.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Josiah, you did a GREAT job photographing all those lovely flowers! I especially like the white ones with the blue. Papa said to tell you you he's proud of you.
We can't wait to see you...
love, Nana & Papa

Anonymous said...

i lov u (typed and spelled by Josiah)