We finally purchased a new camera, and I LOVE it! We have had fun experimenting. Here are some picnic close ups.
| Josiah was cracking me up, pushing the baby in the stroller while "talking" on the phone. |
We had a really fun St. Patrick's Day play date with the Johnsons and Broomes including a painting craft, an all green lunch, and rainbow cupcakes!
| This is Josiah's best buddy from school/church, Matthew. They are so much alike, it's scary! |
This past week has been the annual Macon Cherry Blossom Festival, or the "vestibul," as Josiah refers to it! Josiah loved the obstacle course and was really brave to ride a dragon ride all by himself. Bella was too short to ride most of the rides, but she was happy to go through an inflatable bouncy house with Adam.
4 comments:
There are some happy faces on this post! Glad the weather is better for you...we're having rain & cold again & won't see 50s until late next week! Josiah, you look like you're having fun on that dragon. Hugs for all, Nana & PaPa
Love all of these! what precious faces :)
Fun times, for sure! I loved the upside-down glasses . . . helps one look at life from a different perspective, I'm sure :)
Have fun with your new camera. You got some really nice shots.
Oodles of love~
I love Brown babies!!!!!
Post a Comment