
Here is picture of the little man while he was watching his Saturday morning animal shows.
He loves getting into this basket.
I think Josiah likes for his mom to feed him better than me.
Things got alittle messy with the strawberries. Josiah liked squeezing them and getting the juice everywhere. I don't think I am quite as tidy as Connie is when feeding Josiah.

Here's a picture of the little man working on his wagon. He is getting more and more expressive with the noises he makes while playing. He is such a little boy.
Be praying for us. Tomorrow morning Josiah is going to work with me. He will be going to preschool at the church for the morning. The ladies who work there are pretty excited about it. But we will see how our one year old will hold up.
3 comments:
I must say you are quite a guy just to take on the job. What looks so easy when Connie does it very quickly turns in to a major job. But I know you did a great job and had fun doing it. Now don't know about Josiah!!!! Great that Connie got away for a few days. Keep up the good work. Love to all, nana jane
So . . . how was preschool for Josiah today? And, how did you do with Josiah in preschool today? It's great that you (and Ash) get to spend some "Mr. Mom" time with your kiddos! Love the pics, especially Mr. Two-fingers-in-mouth on the couch ~
Hugs
sweet pictures, Adam. We'd sure love to have time with Josiah~ he seems to be a boy we'd all love to know. And seeing your little man on the playground reminded me of the times you'd meet us on a playground~ you were always so great with Charlotte and Liam. It's easy to imagine what kind of great time you and Josiah have together.
Post a Comment