Monday, October 13, 2008

A Morning at School

Our little man is growing up so quickly. With Connie in New York, Josiah went to work with me today. I worked for the morning and took some time off this afternoon to hang out with Josiah. While I was working Josiah spent his morning in our church's preschool program. The ladies at the church were so excited to see him, and he seemed pretty excited to be there. In fact when I put him down in his room he hit the ground running and didn't even stop to look back at me. I took some pictures so his mama could see when she gets home tomorrow. Here are a couple of them.
Josiah heading out the door to go to preschool
Connie called on our way to the church. She had to talk to her little boy before his first day. He was more than willing to hold a phone and talk.
When I had a second in the office I peeked out a window to see how my boy was doing on the play ground. And sure enough, he was right in the middle of a bunch of 3 or 4 year olds. My little boy loves older kids. He wants to do whatever the older kids are doing. So, I ran down to the truck to get my camera and by the time I got back they were all lining up to go back inside. This picture is of one of the ladies carrying Josiah back to the 1 year old's group. He was clear on the other side of the play ground with all the big kids. I wish I could have caught a picture or two of him. He so badly wants to be a big kid.

Here are a couple of pictures of him playing on the playground after I picked him up from his class room. I had to take a picture of him trying to get on the seat. He tried so hard and couldn't quite get it. So he would put his stomach on it, kick his legs out trying to pull them up, and say "up, up, up".

I have missed my wife somethin' terrible over the past five days, but it has been a blast having some time with my little man. I couldn't be more proud of my son. When I picked him up this morning I had three or four ladies talk about how sweet natured he was. I am so grateful for my sweet boy. He is such a blast to be around.

2 comments:

Pops and Gammie said...

:) Thanks for sharing! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Your child is cute, but man your biceps are HUGE!


Josh Bennett