Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so since I have been "tagged" by two different people in the past couple of weeks, I feel that I must make some sort of attempt to respond.

4 Random Things About Me:

1. Unlike most women I know, I am not a huge fan of chocolate (though I am not opposed to it), and I would generally pick something vanilla, creamy, or fruity for dessert.
2. My least favorite household chore: dishes - anything to do with them - putting in the dishwasher, putting away, washing by hand - it's always last on my "to do" list. However, dirty dishes in my sink is a pet peeve of mine and usually enough motivation for me to just get it over with!
3. I consider myself to be a fairly organized person, except in the area of pictures. I am admittedly horrible about printing pictures and putting them in albums or frames. One of my goals before baby #2 comes is to have all of Josiah's albums up to date!
4. I am almost done re watching all 4 seasons of "Lost." The best TV show ever.

4 Occupations I'd love to do if talent/money were not qualifications:

1. professional singer/songwriter
2. ice cream taste tester
3. inventor of something practical and successful, so I can live off of the profits and give money to people who need it
4. interior decorator/designer

4 Guilty Pleasures

1. a nap on the couch when Josiah is sleeping
2. an extra scoop of cookies-n-cream ice cream
3. good lip balm
4. cuddling with Josiah anytime he will let me

4 Things I'm Drawn to Buy Even When I Don't Need Them:

1. shampoo and conditioner
2. blank note cards
3. fall and/or Christmas decorations
4. makeup and/or nail polish (even though I rarely paint my nails!)

4 Challenges I Face on a Daily/Weekly Basis:

1. alone time with God
2. eating a variety of vegetables - tend to stick to the same ones
3. keeping the floors/rugs clear of dog hair
4. working my schedule around Josiah's - and he usually doesn't tell me his plans for the day!

4 Books That Have Helped/Inspired Me This Year:

1. Bible
2. Streams in the Desert
3. quite a few fiction, pleasure reads - not necessarily inspiring but enjoyable!

2 comments:

Q&K said...

I've been bad about pics/scrapbooking too. I've moved into doing them on shutterfly- they are so easy and the books look great printed! I'm working on one of Colton's 1st yr

Pops and Gammie said...

Cookies & cream, you say? Mmmm ... I'll have to remember that!