IT'S A GIRL!!!
Some of you have already heard by now, but we had to officially blog our exciting news! For those of you who also read Gammie and Pop's blog, most of the pictures will be repeats (that's because we actually forgot our camera that night!)
Up until Thursday morning, both Adam and I were thinking we were having a girl. However, during the ultrasound I thought I might have seen something on the screen, and Adam was trying to analyze what the technician was saying. So, we both left the office thinking we might be having another boy. When it came down to writing down our official guess Friday night, I stuck with my gut and put "girl" while Adam second guessed himself and put "boy." Needless to say, we were both very suprised when the words, "It's a girl!" flashed up on the screen. (We were able to watch a dvd of our ultrasound.) Here are a few pictures Kathy was gracious enough to share with us from our festivities that evening.
Adam's feeling good about his predictions.
The anticipation!!
My reaction, "Whoohoo!"
Adam's reaction, "Oh, man!" (He's excited too, but also very nervous!)Analyzing.
Sharing the news with family around the country.
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! A GIRL THAT IS SO GREAT!! Connie you are going to be such a great girl mom! She is one lucky girl! We are so excited for you friend!!!!
ps. josiah is the cutest thing ever! oh my! i love all the pics!
YAY CON!! That's so exciting! You will be such a wonderful mommy to a little girl! And you will have lots of fun! I can't believe how big Josiah is getting!!
Love you!
Erin
Post a Comment