Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Josiah


Three blogs in two days has to be some sort of record for me! I wanted to post just a few more pics of Josiah from the weekend; he so enjoys his grandparents!



Papa came up with a new game.




Making muffins with Nana.

Sweet dance moves.





He loves slides!




Playing in the leaves!

Now he likes wearing his cowboy hat! (just not on haloween)

3 comments:

thomashardwicke said...

Possibly the greatest blog ever... yep, I just checked and it is. I'm so excited about Christmas. You guys really are blessed with this stellar kid and now I can't wait to meet the new one!

Anonymous said...

Could a little girl be any cuter than this???!!! nana jane

Anonymous said...

Hi, Connie,

I lost my address book with your mom's e-mail and home address! Would you e-mail it to me when you get a chance? I hope to send her a birthday card next month. lisasands@nyc.rr.com

Congratulations to you and your husband on the new baby girl!

Michelle gave me your blog address, thankfully I still had it, to see pictures of your beautiful little boy months ago.

Thank you so much, Connie,

Lisa Sands